By Pete Barell
Arts and Entertainment Editor
Jan 26 – March 21st
- “Concrete to Data” Street Art and Graffiti Exhibition. Curated by Professor Ryan Seslow.
- Thesis Recital: Amanda Dolle, Soprano. Great Hall, 5:30 p.m. Free, all are welcome.
- Art Dept. Presents: Visions High School Art Exhibition. Hillwood S.A.L. Gallery. Reception 5 – 8 p.m. Free Admission, all are welcome.
- Faculty Recital: Victoria Schwartzman, Piano. Great Hall, 8:15 p.m. Free admission, all are welcome.
- LIU Post Department of Music, Audition Day Fine Arts Center. For prospective music majors and minors. To register for an audition visit liu.edu/post/musicaudition or call 516-299-2475.
- The Pioneer newspaper and The Bottom Line magazine meeting. Every Monday. Hillwood, room 199 at 12:30 p.m. Free lunch is always served. New students are always welcome.
- Film Screening: “The Rewrite” and Q & A with director Marc Lawrence. Gold Coast Cinema in Hillwood Commons 7 p.m. More than 65% filmed on campus. Students can pick up a ticket at the campus concierge. Limited, first come first serve.
Categories: Arts and Entertainment